AIR DUCT CLEANING CHADDS FORD PA
Ever notice a thick blanket of dust under a bed that hasn’t been vacuumed for a few weeks? Imagine what could be lurking in your heating and air conditioning ducts.
A typical home’s heating and air conditioning ducts are coated with a thick layer of dust. This allergen farm contains animal dander, bacteria, dust mites, fungi, mold, pollen and more. Some ducts even contain construction debris from when your home was first built.
Many particles are too small to be captured by your furnace filter. Every time your HVAC system starts, it spews the invisible cloud of contaminants into the air you and your family breathe. These particles can aggravate allergies, asthma and other breathing disorders.
State-of-the-Art Rotobrush Cleaning: Chadds Ford Chimney Sweeps uses advanced Rotobrush equipment to clean your ducts. We choose this system because it’s the only duct cleaning process that simultaneously brushes and vacuums at the point of contact. A rotating brush loosens dust and debris, immediately captured by a dual HEPA filtered vacuum. Unlike duct cleaners using high pressure, compressed air cleaning methods, the soft bristle brushes on our system do not damage fragile flex ducting or fiberglass insulated trunks.
Don’t Confuse Our Thorough A-Z Cleaning With Low Price Gimmicks: Unlike some duct cleaners who advertise a low price and then charge a hefty fee for “add-ons” and the “blow and go” cleaners who only clean a few feet of each duct, we base our price on thoroughly cleaning your system. We believe the proper way to clean air ducts is to clean the entire HVAC system, and that our customers expect a the job to be done cirectly the first time. A partial cleaning has little value, because cleaned areas are rapidly re-contaminated by the debris that still lines your ducts.
Here’s a brief outline of the process we follow:
1. Inspection: We inspect your HVAC system to determine the most efficient cleaning approach, locate hidden wires that might be damaged, identify contaminants that require special cleaning methods, etc.
2. Vent/Register Covers are removed and cleaned with a degreasing agent to remove any contaminants like cooking oil, nicotine and other dust collecting films.
3. Pre-clean Vent Openings with a HEPA rated hand vacuum to prevent dust from being blown-back into the living area when the duct is later Rotobrushed.
4. Return Side Duct Cleaning: We scour the return ducts that supply air to your HVAC system. Special care is taken to avoid damaging electrical wiring that is often found in these passages.
5. Clean Supply Ducts: The ducts that blow eated or cooled air to your rooms are brushed and vacuumed long the entire length with our Rotobrush Equipment.
6. Main Trunk Cleaning: During this step, our brush with remote turning capability ensures that every portion of your system’s large central ductwork is scoured clean.
7. Air Handler Cleaning: Besides cleaning the ductwork, we also clean (if applicable) the blower, squirrel cage, coils and condensation pan.
8. Deodorizing/Sanitizing: If it’s necessary, we’ll deodorize and sanitize your system with an EPA registered anti microbial compound that destroys bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and fungi. The product we use is so safe that it can be used in occupied spaces and it’s commonly applied in places like nursing homes and hospitals.
Don’t Confuse Us With Low Priced “Blow and Go” Duct Cleaners: This thorough cleaning process takes 6-8-hours to clean a typical four bedroom colonial home. Larger homes in our service area actually take 2 full days to properly clean the ducts.
In comparison, some air duct cleaners spend just 2-4-hours “cleaning” the ducts in an entire, 2-story, 4-bedroom house. Is it any surprise that these cleaners often quote prices that are less than half of what a reputable firm like Chadds Ford Chimney Sweeps charges?
So when you’re trying to decide which air duct cleaning company to hire, we invite you to ask our competitors how long it will take to complete your job. Then ask us. We think you’ll find that no other company puts forth as much care and effort as Chadds Ford Chimney Sweeps to really clean your air ducts.
Call us today at 610-388-1316 or click here to obtain a free cost estimate. The price we quote is what you pay…there are never any hidden charges.